LexisNexis is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting and academic markets.
You can rely on LexisNexis for complete accuracy and currency of information. We have numerous legal publications (pocketbooks) available to purchase and /or to customise with your own branding including our Labour Law Library set.
LABOUR LAW LIBRARY
The LexisNexis Labour Law Library provides easy access to labour legislation in South Africa in a convenient box set. This set is essential to all who practice or have an interest in South African labour law.
Stand out from the rest and CUSTOMISE YOUR OWN SETS. Branding includes your full colour branding on the box! Our minimum order requirement for branded orders is 100 units.
The following pocketbooks are included:
- Labour Relations Act No. 66 of 1995 and Regulations
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act No. 75 of 1997 and Regulations
- Occupational Health and Safety Act No. 85 of 1993 and Regulations
- Employment Equity Act No. 55 of 1998 and Regulations
- Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act No. 130 of 1993 and Regulations
- Skills Development Act No. 97 of 1998 and Regulations and Skills Development Levies Act No. 9 of 1999 and Regulations
- Unemployment Insurance Act No. 63 of 2001 and Regulations, Unemployment and Insurance Contributions Act No. 4 of 2002 and Regulations and Employment Tax Incentive Act No. 26 of 2013
- Employment Services Act No. 4 of 2014 and Regulations
- Promotion of Equality and Prevention of Unfair Discrimination Act No. 4 of 2000 and Regulations