THE ASA MAGAZINE
The ASA Magazine (digital) is published by The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and is distributed monthly to 47 000 accounting professionals.
Digital ASA is available on the following platforms. By advertising you get exposure on all of them:
- Digi-mag: Emailed monthly on the first working day of every month
- PDF (printable): Emailed at the start of every month
- Digital version: From February 2018 a responsive version for mobile consumption will be available for viewing as well as downloading from mobile devices.
Reasons to advertise in ASA:
- Our audience forms one of the most lucrative market segments in South Africa. They often have remuneration packages in excess of R1.5 million per annum, which gives them an LSM10.
- That’s not only where their wealth lies: 72% also own unit trusts, 38% own them off shore and 21% have more than one home.
- This captive market has the highest professional and personal buying power in the country.
- CAs(SA) approximate spending per annum on business-related purchases and leasing is over R150 billion.
- The CA(SA) is the highest paid designation in the country as per the Robert Walters recruitment salary survey.
- More than 75% of our members go on regular business (and personal) trips locally and overseas.