THE ASA MAGAZINE
Reach almost 57 000 finance professionals monthly!
The ASA Magazine (digital) is published by The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and is distributed monthly to:
42 900 CAs(SA)
3 030 AGAs(SA)
10 200 Trainees
Digital ASA is available on the following platforms. By advertising you get exposure on all of them:
- Digi-mag: Emailed monthly on the first working day of every month
- PDF (printable): Emailed at the start of every month
- Digital version: From February 2018 a responsive version for mobile consumption will be available for viewing as well as downloading from mobile devices.
Reasons to advertise in ASA:
- Our audience forms one of the most lucrative market segments in South Africa. They often have remuneration packages in excess of R1.5 million per annum, which gives them an LSM10.
- That’s not only where their wealth lies: 72% also own unit trusts, 38% own them off shore and 21% have more than one home.
- This captive market has the highest professional and personal buying power in the country.
- CAs(SA) approximate spending per annum on business-related purchases and leasing is over R150 billion.
- The CA(SA) is the highest paid designation in the country as per the Robert Walters recruitment salary survey.
- More than 75% of our members go on regular business (and personal) trips locally and overseas.