THE ASA MAGAZINE
The ASA Magazine is published by The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) as both an online DigiMag as well as printed hard copies (that are distributed to subscribers).
60 000 digital copies are distributed the 1st week of each month with the exception of the Dec/Jan edition, which is a combined issue.
Our Target Audience includes:
SAICA Members including: CEO’s, CFO’s, MD’s, Boards of Directors, General Managers, Senior Level Managers, CA’s (SA), Associate Accounting Technicians, Associate General Accountants, Auditors, Payroll Managers and Officers, Trainees, Prospective CA’s, Thuthuka
Reasons to advertise in ASA:
- Our audience forms one of the most lucrative market segments in South Africa. They often have remuneration packages in excess of R1.5 million per annum, which gives them an LSM10.
- That’s not only where their wealth lies: 72% also own unit trusts, 38% own them off shore and 21% have more than one home.
- This captive market has the highest professional and personal buying power in the country.
- CAs(SA) approximate spending per annum on business-related purchases and leasing is over R150 billion.
- The CA(SA) is the highest paid designation in the country as per the Robert Walters recruitment salary survey.
- More than 75% of our members go on regular business (and personal) trips locally and overseas.