SAICA often receives feedback from members saying that they want to know more about the variety of things SAICA is doing.
As a response to this request, we have created a SAICA News platform in a digital television show format.
SAICA News provides a hub of information for all SAICA stakeholders, including members and employees.
We plan on compiling a 30-minute show every month in which we will share valuable, relevant information and updates on SAICA’s initiatives and successes.
The news show is broadcasted every last Friday of the month.
• It lives on the site where it is broadcasted from: https://www.accountancysa.org.za/saicanews/
• Livestreamed on the SAICA Facebook page and also “lives” there
• It also has its own newsletter to remind members that it will be broadcasted the next day at 12:00
• We also do paid marketing on Facebook to encourage members to view it afterwards if they missed it
• One advert per show.
• 15 seconds video advert at the start of the programme R30 000 (includes agency comm ex VAT)
• 15 seconds advert somewhere during the show R35 000 (includes agency comm ex VAT)
• Booking Deadline: 15th day of preceding Issue month (or closest date thereof).
• Artwork Deadline: 25th day of preceding Issue month (or closest date thereof).
• Video formats must be supplied in MP4 file or link to their advert on YouTube.
View our MEDIA KIT